Sales Account Executive - Fairfield, CT
We have an immediate need for an experienced sales person.
• 2 - 4 years prior wholesale sales experience required
• Continually analyze territories and identify new account opportunities and maintain existing relationships with key accounts and specialty stores.
•Collect and analyze weekly retail selling
• Drive business through identifying key business opportunities with accounts (i.e. re-orders, swaps, issues, etc.)
• Prepare for market appointments and present line to buyers
• Oversee order confirmation, shipping, chargebacks, etc.
• Knowledge of market and fashion trends, business environment, and competitors
• Candidate must like small company atmosphere as well as hands approach to business and have strong organizational skills
•Trade shows and some travel required.
For consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Textile and Graphics Designer - Fairfield, CT
This position will focus on swimwear, knits and print design with Letarte and petite letarte product categories. This candidate will play a critical role in overseeing the development and execution of new designs.
This candidate will be responsible for all line sheets as well as marketing material as it relates to sales support.
This candidate should possess a high taste level and the ability to work within a small team.
•Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to manipulate graphic patterns and prints
•Skilled in catalogue layouts and marketing materials
•Strong illustration skills and sketching ability
•Strong color sense and good eye for proportion with extensive knowledge of lab dips and pantone matching
•Extensive experience working with(4-6 years) adults and childrens (girls 4-14) swimwear and sportswear
- Malibu, CA and Newport Beach, CA
Work in a fun, energetic and fashion fueled environment! Letarte is seeking highly motivated individuals to staff our new locations.
Available positions include:
-Full-Time Retail Sales
-Part-Time Retail Sales
As a Letarte Sales Associate, your primary roles are to:
•Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and be passionate about our collections and designs.
•Drive sales by creating and maintaining strong customer relationships.
•Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals.
•Look for opportunities to exceed our customer’s expectations.
•Provide honest and confident feedback regarding merchandise style and fit.
•Uphold visual standards.
•Maintain an organized client book with accurate records of customer history.
•Regularly seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert to our customers.
•Retail sales experience in apparel and/or fashion preferred
•Proven ability to set and achieve goals
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills
•Sense of style and self preservation
•Ability to contribute to an effective and productive team/work environment
•Effective time management skills and ability to multitask
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates only please. We look forward to hearing from you!